Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thoughts on These Character Names.

Here are some of my characters from some of my little stories I write- just want to know what you think of them.

Sydney Nicole
    Kennedy Jane
    Taylor Anne
    Adrianne Marie
    Angeline Camille
    Denali McKinley
    Isabella Bronwen Rose
    Alexandria Leigh
    Chloe Elizabeth
    Beckett Adrian
    Kieran James
    Elliott Alexander
    Briony Rachael
    Aurora Natalie

I know they are kind of plain, but they definitely fit the characters.
    Last edited by oboeplayer1; July 3rd, 2013 at 09:49 PM.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Sephora, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Denali McKinley is EXTREMELY redundant, since those are two names for the exact same mountain in Alaska. other than that they're all okay, a bit boring for my tastes, but sometimes that works. Without reading the stories I can't form a good opinion.
    I’m just trying to behave as I think a friend should behave. Granted, I haven’t had much practice.

~Elphaba Thropp, Wicked, by Gregory Maguire

Quote Originally Posted by celianne View Post
    Denali McKinley is EXTREMELY redundant, since those are two names for the exact same mountain in Alaska. other than that they're all okay, a bit boring for my tastes, but sometimes that works. Without reading the stories I can't form a good opinion.

Yeah, I know it's repetitive. This may sound corny, but this character and her siblings were all born in national parks. They were named after the national parks themselves, and Denali's siblings are Katmai, Biscayne and Acadia. McKinley was for the mountain, and Denali was for the park.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Sephora, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

My favourite combos would have to be:

Chloe Elizabeth - My friends name is Chloe Elizabeth!
    Beckett Adrian
    Kieran James
    Briony Rachael
    Aurora Natalie

I agree that they are all fairly plain, but if it suits the characters then thats great!

Quote Originally Posted by oboeplayer1 View Post
    Yeah, I know it's repetitive. This may sound corny, but this character and her siblings were all born in national parks. They were named after the national parks themselves, and Denali's siblings are Katmai, Biscayne and Acadia. McKinley was for the mountain, and Denali was for the park.
    Ah, I see. I was gonna say... but still, to anyone who's lived in Alaska for more than, say, 6 months (I've been here over 8 years), the mountain isn't named McKinley. The mountain IS Denali, and so is the park. It actually is kind of offensive that the mountain is 'officially' called Mt. McKinley, and Alaska at large has been trying to fix this for a while. So unless her parents are ignorant of fairly basic local culture, the name is odd.
    I’m just trying to behave as I think a friend should behave. Granted, I haven’t had much practice.

~Elphaba Thropp, Wicked, by Gregory Maguire