Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thank you for the feedback! I'm so happy that it was positive

I love Sybilla but I think Sybella is more of a realistic compromise name for us! We're not TTC yet so middle names, and actual names, are all a bit hypothetical! Sybella Mary, Sybella Mae and Sybella Eve all have family significance!

My friend's mum is called Sybella and I think it's a beautiful name. She does have problems with it being so unusual and it's often mistaken for Isabella, but that's nothing a little correcting doesn't fix.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

Sybella is lovely. If I were to pick, I will go with Sybil but Sybella is beautiful too, unusual but familiar in one.

I hate to go against the grain here, but I don't care for it. I haven't heard it before so it does sound like a hybrid, "made-up" name to me. Also, the sound of it makes me think of Rubella, the virus that causes measles.

I love Sybella! Sybilla is ok, but I just can't get past the "bill" sound--Sybella is much more elegant, IMO. The only downside is the multitude of little Isabellas and Bellas running around. Sybil and Sybbie are better nickname options.
    g w e n

Viola ❀ Beatrix ❀ Celia ❀ Fionnuala ❀ Ismay ❀ Ofelia
    Finn ✴ August ✴ Kieran ✴ Emrys ✴ Prosper ✴ Zeke

combos + radar
    Emmett Orlando ○ Zephyr Julian ○ Dash Apollo ○ Elyan ○ Alastor ○ Madoc
    Cosima Vale ○ Cleo Iphigenia ○ Esme Leocadia ○ Sancia ○ Perdita ○ Maxine