Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thank you for the feedback! I'm so happy that it was positive

I love Sybilla but I think Sybella is more of a realistic compromise name for us! We're not TTC yet so middle names, and actual names, are all a bit hypothetical! Sybella Mary, Sybella Mae and Sybella Eve all have family significance!

My friend's mum is called Sybella and I think it's a beautiful name. She does have problems with it being so unusual and it's often mistaken for Isabella, but that's nothing a little correcting doesn't fix.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

Sybella is lovely. If I were to pick, I will go with Sybil but Sybella is beautiful too, unusual but familiar in one.
    Victoria

Each magician has his own power sign...
    * Hector & Leontine
    ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ are under transformation into heroes and queens!

I hate to go against the grain here, but I don't care for it. I haven't heard it before so it does sound like a hybrid, "made-up" name to me. Also, the sound of it makes me think of Rubella, the virus that causes measles.

I love Sybella! Sybilla is ok, but I just can't get past the "bill" sound--Sybella is much more elegant, IMO. The only downside is the multitude of little Isabellas and Bellas running around. Sybil and Sybbie are better nickname options.
    Gwen
    (film student, name nerd, regular nerd, bad influence)

Current favorites:
    Ismay Cleo Sybella Ailsa Iphigenia
    Prosper Sirius August Malcolm Zephyr