Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Seraphina?

Seraphina?

DH and I have been searching for the perfect name for our 4th daughter and just havn't found it yet. With our other three daughters, we had no problem naming, but this forth one is giving us some trouble! Now we are considering Seraphina. Thoughts? Does it flow well with Lorraine, Temperance, and Willow? Thank you so much, and I gladly take any other suggestions!
    ~Molly
    Mother to four wonderful girls!

Lorraine Amelie
    Temperance Avery
    Willow Evangeline
    Elsa Vivienne

When I hear Seraphina, the most well-known that quickly comes to mind is Ben Affleck and Jennifer Gardner's daughter nn Sera. Other longer syllable names come to mind though:

Adrienne
    Annabel
    Catalina
    Celia
    Clarissa
    Claudia
    Felicity
    Francesca
    Geraldine
    Helena
    Juniper
    Livia
    Mercedes
    Meredith
    Natalya
    Paloma
    Renata
    Rosemary
    Samara
    Sylvia
    Tabitha
    Virginia

They could also work for middle names too.

I definitely think Seraphina is a good fit for your sibset. I would suggest Kate or Grace for a middle name, though you might think those are a little too plain.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

I like Serafina (this spelling)! I recently read a novel about a viscountess who is like a feminine version of Sherlock Holmes, without the bits of crazy. She was honestly so kick-butt and awesome, I really grew to love the name because of her. She didn't go by a nn, either, and I think Serafina is just lovely on its own. I think Lorraine, Temperance, Willow, and Serafina are lovely together. I think something like Natalia or Juniper would be lovely with your girls, as well.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I am actually in love with the name Seraphina too! I am due in 5 wks with a baby girl. Hubby loves the name Ivy and is not budging so we are contemplating naming her Ivy Seraphina I think the name is beautiful and will suit her siblings perfectly. Gorgeous dreamy name! Let us know how you go