Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What should we name Callum Rhys' little sister?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alice Eleanor

15 31.91%
  • Eleanor Sylvie

19 40.43%
  • Sylvie Caroline

11 23.40%
  • Flora Louise

18 38.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    @indianruby - That's what I was thinking about. I feel like Callum and Alice might often inadvertantly come out as Allum and Calice, which doesn't really sound very nice. LOL
    ~ Mommy to Callum Rhys and Jack William ~

Girls: Eleanor, Ruby, Louisa, Jane, Sylvie, Alice, Iris
    Boys: Edmund, Leland, Rowan, Beckett, Miles, Samuel

Callum Rhys and Flora Louise make a lovely sibset and are by far my favorite out of all your options!
    I think that Flora has the same/similar degree of uniqueness as Callum, and is such a pretty name!!

That's so weird that you have Sylvie Caroline as one of your top name combos as its mine too! While I love it, I don't think it goes all that well with Callum Rhys (LOVE this name, by the way!). I really liked Alice Eleanor and Eleanor Sylvie, but I voted for Eleanor Sylvie. Just thinking of styles and if you used the nickname Nora for Eleanor, Nora and Callum sound amazing as siblings!

Either way though, all great choices! Congrats!
    Mom to Nora.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Decs/Dex). Griffin (Finn). Euan. John (Johnny).

Sylvie. Iris. Gwyneth (Gwen). Daphne (Effie). Piper.

I'm not a fan of 'E' names, but I found an Alinore in my database (it's from a medieval English woman), and I like it. Perhaps Alinore Caroline? Or Abigail. I sense you like 'good girl' names, but I really only like Caroline from your list. Louisa is also close and prettier to my ear.

I like Eleanor Sylvie a lot! That got my vote. I really like Callum and Eleanor as siblings. Sylvie and Flora are lovely, as well--I just didn't like them quite so much as Eleanor.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George