Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rosie and Lottie

Well, my next appt is in a week and a half. I'm not sure if they're doing an ultrasound that day to check for twins, but if not, they will do one soon after. (Blood test revealed my levels are sky-high. That, coupled with the Clomid, and the nurse said twins might be possible!)

Hubs and I recently switched our twin girl choices. They were Rosemary June and Susannah Pearl. But I found I was going back and forth and Susannah, and I didn't really like the matchiness of Rosie and Susie. So now we've switched to Rosemary June and Loretta Pearl. June, Loretta, and Pearl all honor family.

What do you think of Rosemary and Loretta together? Nicknames are likely Rosie and Lottie (so excited to have an excuse to use Lottie!)

Do you think Susannah is a better fit? Love to hear your thoughts!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

I think Rosemary is gorgeous! I love how feminine and sweet it is. However, I detest Loretta. I only think of Loretta Lynn and a really odd girl I went to school with. Lottie is adorable. I would love to see Rosemary and Charlotte.

Lol, I know, Loretta Lynn comes to my mind too. But I kinda like her! I like Charlotte, but I've got my own "weird person" association with that name. Hehe!
    One Beloved Son - Raphael David
    Saved for Later:
    Rosemary, Phaedra, Lorena, Georgia, Theodora
    Ignatius, Lionel, Thaddeus, Laszlo, Caspian

I like Rosie and Little! I'm personally not crazy about either first name (just not my style), bit I think they definitely work as a sibset.

Quote Originally Posted by thatkathryngirl View Post
    I like Rosie and Little! I'm personally not crazy about either first name (just not my style), bit I think they definitely work as a sibset.
    Agree, although I do love Rosemary.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]