Names Searched Right Now:

Last touches to our little girls name....How to make it flow better?

Just posted and got some very helpful suggestions on the spelling of our little girls name. We are going with Atalaya pronounced like Maya it is a Latin name for a castle in South Carolina, a name my husband and I love. We also need to use Lydia in the name to honor my maternal Grandmother . I promised her this and that is set.
    So we have Lydia Atalaya Cotton so far. We have thought about putting Jane or Maeve as a name to separate the two names. What do you think? Is there any names you can think of that would help these names flow better? I am open to suggestions and any new names that could be added on and in what order. I know it might not be everyones choice the two names we are working with(Lydia and Atalaya) but would love help trying to make it work.

Lydia Jane Atalaya or Lydia Maeve Atalaya are lovely but I don't think Lydia Atalaya Cotton flows bad at all.

Frankly, almost every name would work in the combo — it's difficult to make suggestions without knowing more details. I'd advise you to look up names that are meaninfgul for you rather than to add a random middle name to 2 very significant names, just too make the name flow better.
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.

Thank you, thats a good idea.