Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks you for choosing! I slightly prefer Leo Ignatius but worry the S ending makes it hard to say with the beginning sound of our last name. Or do you think it is okay?
    Rainbow Baby Due November 2015!

Atlas, Cassian, Soren, Cyrus, Alistair
    Elowen, Serafina, Althea, Iris

I love Leo Ignatius slightly better, and it sounds like you do too - I personally don't find that the last S sound would run into your last name, as the Sch sound is distinct from the S one to my ears, although I should think it depends where you live. Good luck - what a beautiful pair of combinations to choose from!

Leo Balthazar flows better with your last name.

You probably won't say the whole name that often. I like Leo Ignatius the best, but both are good.

By the way, I think you two should change your surname to Shamrock! That would be seriously cool...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

We just named our son William Balthazar, so obviously, I gotta go with Leo Balthazar! Plus, it does sound better with the surname.
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar and Catherine "Cate" Ophelia
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander ?, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity