Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I agree with the others. My brother is a III--any future brothers would have just gotten a name they'd have liked. I'm not sure he would have gotten a family name, because honestly, the only boys' in my family are John something or other, essentially. I suppose he could have gotten Christopher, after my mom's brother, or possibly Smith, for my mom's maiden name, but I don't think they were really in love with either of those. My mom really didn't want a John Robert, III, to begin with, but she gave in because my dad clearly wanted one so bad. So if I had a second brother, he probably would have been just something they liked. Levi, or Matthew, or Andrew, or Charlie, maybe... My dad didn't (and doesn't!) like Charlie, but I can imagine my mom would get it since she told my dad she wouldn't accept his proposal if he didn't promise she wouldn't have to have a John Robert, III.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George