Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Give me your best word names.

Lately I've been into more obscure word names- names like Lazuli, Azure, or Borealis for girls and Amor, Hale, or Quill for boys. I find these "word names beyond Mason & Grace" fascinating, especially the ones that aren't listed on nameberry's database or that don't come up often. I've even found some great word names in other languages- Pax and Vox are pretty fascinating!

So what are some interesting word names- English or otherwise- that you've come across?

I recently compiled a long list of word names that I have heard on actually people or seen people suggest on here . some are silly, but it is still a fun list.

http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/43004
    ♥Mckinley Mayfair, Christian Wayne & Sir Angus Fionn♥

Favorites May 2016
    Elizabeth, Adelaide, Clara, Juniper, Jane, Amelia, Arabella, Imogen, Beatrice, Charlotte
    the rest of the girls

William, Morgan, Jasper, Gilbert, Sebastian, Henry, Arthur, Horatio, Aloysius, Edgar
    the rest of the boys

Lyra Primrose, Amelia Hyacinth, Imogen Viola,/ Magnus Frey, Julian Mackenzie, Sebastian Lake
    the rest of my combos

I love Verity and Penn! And Mclola, fantastic list. Thanks for your suggestions. Keep 'em comin'!

My friend was thinking about naming her daughter Persikka to honor the baby's father's heritage. Apparently it's Finnish for "peach".