Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    My favorites currently are:

Holiday
    Azalea
    Vivendel (honeysuckle, I think it's Polish but I could be wrong)
    Aria (not too unique, I know)
    Sonnet
    Poema (poem in Italian)
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

re: give me your best word names

XOXO Whillemina
    Crazy and Happy Name-Obsessed Teen
    Faves
    Kirrily, Rosalind, Tamsin, Josephine

Tuesday: I met a spunky teenager named Tuesday who really just pulled off her name and made me really like it
    Snow: makes me think fresh clean and sparkling that moment when you step outside in the morning after a snow storm
    Morning: this makes me think of bright new starts and I actually think it very pretty
    Evening: conjures images of twilight and the world calming down
    October: I love this with the nn Toby I think it is stunning and different in terms of month names
    September: I would use the nn Emmy, so cute and yet refreshing
    Swan: I actually really like Swan as a name, they are beautiful graceful birds and it makes me think of sweetly sorrowful ideas of Swan Songs the greatest thing you will ever create
    Day: the sound of this is just pleasant to me

Boys are harder for me but I really love Shepherd. I would totally use most of these in the middle but I think any of them could make intriguing first options.
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year

Quote Originally Posted by mclola View Post
    I recently compiled a long list of word names that I have heard on actually people or seen people suggest on here . some are silly, but it is still a fun list.

http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/43004

GREAT list!
    New username is @ truenature

Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle