Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which one is your favorite?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tessa Lynn

5 25.00%
  • Fiona Lynn

12 60.00%
  • Arianna Lynn (nn: Aria)

3 15.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Future sister for Gavin..

After going through thousands of posts on the forums and hours of consideration, I think I have finally narrowed my choices down to three girl names. I need more opinions/suggestions to help me choose "the one.." Our surname is Wright and my sons name is Gavin. The middle name will be Lynn, after my mother.

*Tessa Lynn
    *Fiona Lynn
    *Arianna Lynn (nn: Aria)

Nice choices! I like Fiona best for you.

Tessa! Love Tessa... Fiona is adorable too, and you get the whole Celtic thing.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Thanks! I'm really leaning towards Fiona, but I need to get my fiancé past the whole Shrek reference..

I love the spunky, sweet Tessa. I always get an intelligent, outdoorsy image from the name. Gavin and Tessa Wright are lovely names for a brother and sister.

Good luck deciding...I can see why you're having trouble...all three names are quite nice.
    Matilda, Vera, Beatrix, June, Eleanor, Cordelia, Adelaide, Elisabeth, Leona, Daphne, Kathryn

Edwin, Frederick, Calvin, Arthur, Walter, Rowan, Winston, Desmond, Keith, Robert