Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    As usual, I agree with Copy&Paste up there. Keep Arthur, you love it and it rocks! And see if you can find some other names you love too. And we can always help you...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

When you hang around name nerds who keep copious lists of name combinations, it's easy to feel like you're somehow behind the times for NOT having a long list of favorites, a Top 10, whatever. You're not. Truly -- not all of us actually have, immediately at our disposal, massive lists of names we LOVE and would really use. I could easily name a half-dozen sons but I struggle to find a girls' name that has the right balance of the elements I'm looking for. Just keep hunting -- there is really no need to have a huge list RIGHT NOW, or even at all, for that matter. When a name has the right meaning and appeal to touch you, you'll know.

As far as your dilemma with Arthur and Jackson, why not replace Jackson with Leonard? Arthur & Leonard...yes, that works. Or, hypothetically, if you have a girl, what about Artura?

Just keep looking. There are millions of names out there and you're looking for that one gem. It can take awhile.

Thank you everyone!

dindlee; That's probably what I'm going to do, thanks! I love Arthur too much to let it go haha. I'll keep searching!

scarletrune; I'm still thinking about Edith, I'm not sure if I would use it myself, yet!

thatkathryngirl; I do love Jackson, but I agree that it's trendy and Jackson & Martha would be odd together. Makes me sad

charlieandperry1; I've actually always had the issue of liking more boys names than girls! A few months ago I had the same problem as you: being able to name lots of sons, but daughters would have been very difficult!

bettydogooder; I'm hoping that I'll just find a name I love eventually haha! Freya, Lyra, Ronan, and Roman are lovely! It is a shame that they're all so similar!

ottilie; I think I will keep Arthur for now, and continue the search! Thank you (:

saracita00; Ooh I do love Leonard! Not sure how well that would go down with my family {they tease my cousin for naming her daughter Luna all the time, so I'm not sure Leonard would be tease-free haha}. But I like it, especially the character reference, so I may consider it!
    Alice. Marian. Juno. Branwen. Helena. Polly. Ophelia. Rosalind. Cosima. Matilda. Edith. Anna. Claudia. Frances.
    Arthur. Henry. Caspian. Stanley. Justice. Dexter. Edmund. Thomas. Nathaniel. Forest. Oscar. Lucian. Peter.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9782360
    http://listography.com/sapphires