Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Baby Brother to join Big Brothers North and Everest

So right about now is when I really wish we had gone with a traditional or at least more common names for our sons! We named our almost 5 year old North (PLEASE don't mention Kim and Kanye or I will be forced to drink which my midwife frowns on) and then when we learned we were having Baby Boy #2 we thought it would be silly to have a North and Bob/Joe/Steve/Phil...you get the point. We decided on Everest...similar in that we felt they were both strong, masculine, aspirational names that people have heard of and know how to spell but were still rather unique. Now we are expecting again and at 29 weeks pregnant still at a loss. ANY help would be great. There are so many beautiful boy names out there but trying to find one that evokes the same feeling (without leaving seeming like we are mountaineers, which we are not, trust me...I would much rather order room service than go camping) as North and Everest has been really difficult. ANY help would be very very very appreciated. Oh, our last name is Joyce.

Thanks!
    Stacey

Mom to North and Everest Joyce

How about:

Wilder
    Redmond
    Sayer
    Vaughn
    Ogden
    Calloway
    Fielding (I like this but the lack of nickname potential makes this one less appealing, imo)

There's also Bay, which I don't love but you might....

Very interesting names! I'm oddly really feeling your sons names!

How about...

Atlas
    Fisher
    Basil
    Kai
    Cedar
    Reed
    Drake
    Finch
    Stone
    Forest
    Leif
    River
    Aspen
    Moss
    Jasper
    Mama to Nora.

Current favorites:
    Declan (Dex). Griffin (Finn). Ewan. Graham. August (Gus). Colin. Ian. Wesley (Wes). Cyrus. Leland (Lee). Rufus.

Gwyneth (Gwen). Elise. Bonnie. Zoe. Edith (Edie). Piper. Ivy. Josephine (Josie). Margot. Carys. Sylvie. Eve. Iris. Esme. Phoebe (Bee). Kaia.

Connor immediately came to mind!

Oh, those are GREAT names! Don't worry about seeming like mountaineers, unless you name the next two Rainier and McKinley I think you'll be fine.

My suggestions...
    Caspian
    Belmont (nicely surname/place-y, but I do kind of love that it translates as "beautiful mountain" -- a subtle connection to his brothers)
    Cedar (this might tinge too nature-y)
    Kingsley
    Sterling
    Merit
    Justice
    August
    Valor
    Benedict
    Magnus