Emmanuel
    Lorenzo
    Giacomo
    Giuseppi
    Niccolo
    Mark
    Francois
    Emiliana Pari 郑煜曈 '14

XX: Artemisia Baran, Ilaria Katayoun, Acadia Laleh, Rosalind Soraya, Camellia Sitareh, Aida Tahmineh

XY: Raphael Artin, Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Aryo Matthias, Lorenzo Kaveh

~ Proud mother of Violet Elizabeth Rose ~

AUDREY – BEATRICE – CLARA – DAPHNE – JANE – SUSANNAH – URSULA – VIOLET
    ARTHUR – DARCY – EDWARD – FREDERICK – GEORGE – HENRY – JAMES – RUPERT

My great-grandfather was Hyman.

You're right, only an American could have such a strange combination. Most of my ancestors have resided in America since the 17th century, with a few exceptions. All of the above names were actually listed as first names on the tree, but I did have to go back a ways to produce such variety. My paternal grandfather's heritage is entirely Scottish and, consequently, can eventually be traced back to Ireland and Scandinavia. My paternal grandmother has a mixture of Welsh, American Indian, Swiss, German, French, English, and Scottish.

My maternal grandmother is predominately Irish and French, with some English, Italian, and American Indian thrown in. My maternal g-father was adopted, so we don't know of his heritage.

There are also, of course, many traditional and handsome names in the tree which I wouldn't mind using for future boys, like John, William, Edmund, Edward, Richard, Phineas, Henry, Benjamin, Walter, Jacob, etc.

@northern lights- I love Ezra, Luther, and Avery!

@sparrowfinch- I really love Nelson, as well as Gordon and Wallace

@dsilentf- How interesting!

@tfzolghadr- Charles and William are on my list and are such handsome classics! All of the Italian names are neat, as well.

@sarahmezz- Ooooh, a lot of good ones in your list! I love the traditional feel, with the slight punch added by the more unusual German names.

@ssterikoff- Like the godfather! lol Very cool.