Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Am I Normal?

Thanks lizgingermitch! I know it will be hard and I'm taking these nine months to work on weeding out any bit if selfishness I may have! But as I've been telling others, if anyone can do this, I have confidence that I can! It will be hard but I know I can do it thanks for the encouraging words

hi boston it is great to hear that the family is thrilled with the thought of having a baby in the family. Keep your dreams alive. Please don't keep worrying about the labour as yours may be an easy one and if not then they have lots of things to help you feel more comfortable.

rollo
    Psalm 23

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsavvy View Post
    Per my religion, I don't use morning after pills, or abortion. I personally believe in the sanctity of life. If there is no life in the first place, fine, which is why I don't care about birth control.
    Just for your own future reference, the morning after pill is not a form of abortion. It's basically a higher dose of birth control so if you've taken one, you shouldn't have any problem taking the other. In fact, if you are pregnant, the morning after pill will have no effect. Here's a nice little article that explains it all in further detail: http://health.howstuffworks.com/sexu...ning-after.htm

Congrats on your pregnancy though!

Thanks for the info and congrats pansy it's just a personal moral and ethical decision!

I'm glad your mum's getting excited! It was probably just shock. Now she gets a cosy little grandbaby to cuddle and spoil!

And seriously, don't worry about labour. It's got to happen, and once you've been to your birthing classes you'll feel so much better!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]