Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I actually like it (although it's not a name I think I would). I think most people will be able to remember it (a bonus for sure) and pronounce it. I like that you are going with traditional names for middle names. I think it's nice to give people options. I like the balance a more unusual partnered with more traditional name.

I think Britton William is a great choice! I have only seen its used on a girl before but I would definitely work fine on a boy as well.

♥ Clara Dean Lucy Dominic ♡

Feel free to ask me anything about saints names

I think it's lovely, my only concern would be that it sounds like it could be a trendy girl's name these days...also the tie to Britt as a nn for Brittany. And, some people may spell it like Britain.

However, the -on ending is more common for boys names these days, I think. Also, I think I've heard of one boy Britton before.

And if you have strong personal reasons and family connections to use it, I wouldn't be concerned about it. I like it partnered with a traditional William or James.

I have heard of it before (in books about 1960s photography/ fashion) and I like it. I like Britton James best.
    Mom to 2 girls ♥ Bayard McConnell "Bay" & Marguerite Davis "Maple"

Quote Originally Posted by loisvs View Post
    I think it's lovely, my only concern would be that it sounds like it could be a trendy girl's name these days...also the tie to Britt as a nn for Brittany. And, some people may spell it like Britain.
    I agree with this. While Britton is nms, I like it paired with a traditional name like William or James.
    Emiliana Pari (or Valentina Hasti?) Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia
    Camellia Seraphine, Jessamine Ara