Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    My friend's initials are BAM, and she's always loved it. I remember once we were shopping and there was a necklace with a charm that said BAM and she bought it just for that. I think it's great.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

My last name starts with M too and kinda of ruled out B names as well for the initials BM butI think that is because my grandparents/parents always said that instead of poop or whatever other names it can be called. So I think that is why I had a strong association with it but it is good to hear others opinions on this!

My DH's initials are BAB, but his name is Bram and we call him Bam Bam all the time as a nickname. I really don't think initials are that big of a deal at all. My brother's initials are BM and I teased him a couple of times when we were kids, but I am pretty sure I was the only person who made fun of his initials ever.
    D.S. lil Bam Bam

I have a cousin with the initials BAM and we call him Bam Bam occasionally but I wouldn't say its a probably. His little brother gets called Sam because its his initials when his first name isn't even close to having Sam as a nickname.
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

I think it's great! And if her personality doesn't match up with the elegance of Brigid, you can nickname her Bam Bam :-)