Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Dominic or Donovan?

I've really been crushing on both of these lately, but I feel like they're too similar for brothers. Which do you prefer? Especially with the rest of my list? I'm massively in love with the nn Dom lately, which makes me feel like Dominic is more my thing, but Donovan is just adorable, I can imagine the sweetest little boy running around with the name!

Thanks, ladies!

Dominic (and Dom is much cuter than Don)

I love Donovan and don't like Dominic that much. Then again, Dom doesn't appeal to me either. So anyway, both are good names and Dominic sounds like it might be more your style at this point.
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

Donovan is so cute! I picture a little light brown haired boy running round in a little grey trousers, a grandpa sweater and a little cap! Too cute!
    Lee, blackbird.

Aleka . Audrey . Cass . Chloe . Etta . India . Marian . Margot . Miranda . Molly . Natalie . Rosi . Samantha . Stephanie
    Christopher . Dylan . Henry . James . Julian . Levi . Paul . River . Vern . William

Just because of personal reasons, I can't say I like the name Donovan. But I do really like Dominic.
    If I had a baby right now, I'd name it,
    Scarlett Amelia or Emerson Joseph.
    I also like Cashel, Gabriel, Genevieve, & Juliette. + So much more.
    I'm Ashley btw, and I'm 19!
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9822324