Names Searched Right Now:

Baby due in late July, gender unknown

Me and my husband are expecting a baby in about three weeks, and we're stumped on names. The middle name would be Orson for a boy, after my father, and Jean for a girl, after my husband's mother. We love the name Willa for a girl except for both of us are positive Willa Jean is a character in some book. Leo would be lovely for a boy, but it's not perfect. Any ideas for the middle names given? Last name is Scottsfield-Trump. Thank You!

I just googled Willa Jean and got a reference to Ramona the Brave -but I had to google it. Would you call her Willa Jean all the time or just Willa? Other possibilities:
    Willow Jean -similar sound, but doesn't have the book reference
    Esther Jean -I have a friend with this name.
    Adelaide Jean
    Kathryn Jean
    Elizabeth Jean
    Charlotte Jean
    Eleanor Jean
    Priscilla Jean

For a boy:
    William Orson
    Theodore Orson
    Nathaniel Orson
    Luke Orson
    Jude Orson
    Samuel Orson
    Alexander Orson

I hope that can help
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

Yes, I think Willa Jean might be a friend/acquaintance of Ramona's in the books, but that doesn't seem like a big deal. Willa Jean is cute.

If you don't want to go with that, you might like Willow or Della.
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

Oooh... Loving Willow and Theodore. They even go well together. I'll ask my husband in a moment. Thanks!