Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Caterina- Pretty but feels awkward to me and spelling might be an issue
    Lucia- I love it and has nn Lucy. Goes well with Pearl
    Cosima- Unusual but I like it!
    Ginevra- Not my style and I don't think it flows well with Pearl. Also Harry Potter connotations
    Mariella- Pretty and uncommon. I like Mariella Pearl as a combination
    Raphaela/Raffaela- Not my style, feels too masculine
    Calla- Again, feels a little masculine to me
    Elodie- Not my style but pretty. Not sure it goes with Pearl particularly.
    Eloise- Lovely and goes with Pearl nicely
    Juliet- Nice but to me it doesn't flow easily with Pearl
    Name lover & Engaged to a wonderful man

Lilith - Vesper - Francesca - Lark - Viola - Naomi - Eloise - Layla - Amy - Phoebe - Freya
    Zachary - Alexander - Tristan - George - Axel - Dominic - Loki - Malachi- Rowan - Harvey - Griffin

Bunny names:
    M: Banjo, Chewbacca
    F: Kairi, Pika
    Uni: Bantha, Domino, Tadpole

My blog: http://thereviewinators.wordpress.com/

Caterina- I like the name but I feel it does not compliment the middle Pearl.
    Lucia- I like Lucia and Lucia Pearl sounds very nice.
    Cosima- I love Cosima! Cosima Pearl is super chic yet classy.
    Ginevra- Not a fan of this.
    Mariella- Not a fan of this one.
    Raphaela/Raffaela- I love Raphaela but not with Pearl. They have two totally different vibes going on.
    Calla- Not a fan.
    Elodie- This is my favorite! Elodie Pearl sounds amazing and swoon worhty.
    Eloise- This is a second runner up for me.
    Juliet- I am a sucker for Juliet since it is a family name for me. BUT it is popular in my opinion. If that does bother you then this would be third runner up Juliet Pearl is beautiful.

Good luck!
    TTC Baby #1

You've got two of my top favorites (Caterina/ Katarina and Raffaella) and many of my guilty pleasures here. Be still my heart, could some share my eclectic style? *Beam*

I absolutely love the idea of:

Caterina Pearl, Cosima Pearl, Elodie Pearl, and Juliet Pearl

While I quite love / like Raphaela / Raffaela, Lucia, Mariella, and Calla -- there's something that I don't care for when they are combined with Pearl.

Food for Thought: Mirella Pearl
    "Don't try to be modern, it's the most old-fashioned thing there is," - Attilio, The Tiger and the Snow

Domenico/Dominic, Gianfranco/Gianpaolo, Giacomo, Antonio, Raphael, Calogero, Leopold, Angelo, Giorgio, Alban, Malachi, Dante, Mirek, Dario, Lionel, Asa
    Katarina/Caterina, Irena, Silvia, Aniela, Delfina, Raffaella, Apollonia, Cecilia, Pasqualina, Rosalind/Rosina, Josephine, Allegra, Alba, Leokadia, Annunziata, Bronya, Adrasteia, Vincenza, Althea, Eurydice, Regina, Mirella, Arianell

Lovely list of names! The only ones that I'm not that keen on are Ginevra and Elodie. Elodie reminds me of Melody which I find a bit dated, and I just don't like the sound of Ginevra. Caterina, Lucia, Cosima, Mariella, and Raphaela all sound beautiful, exotic, and very international, while Calla, Eloise, and Juliet are very sweet, pretty, and charming. I think my favorites are Caterina, Cosima, Mariella, and Raphaela, but you can't really go wrong with any of them
    Alice, Cecilia, Cora, Eve, Georgia, Iris, Johanna, Phoebe, Rose, Sylvie, Tess, Violet
    Calvin, Dexter, Felix, Graham, Hugo, Leo, Louis, Miles, Oscar, Paul, Simon, Walter

Caterina- pretty, but I prefer the Katarina spelling because it's more familiar
    Lucia- sounds a bit harsh and grating to me, sorry
    Cosima- lovely! very upper-class-British but with a dash of continental European flair
    Ginevra- sounds a bit pinched to me
    Mariella- pretty, girly and familiar but unique
    Raphaela/Raffaela- like many other feminizations, this sounds a bit forced and not very feminine
    Calla- sweet, but a bit nicknamey
    Elodie- not a fan, tend not to like names with the long O sound
    Eloise- same as Eloise
    Juliet- dramatic, romantic and elegant. beautiful!
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy