Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Catherine Lydia Eve?

Ever since I went off of Catherine Eliora Lou, I've been looking for a replacement, and I've just come across this. Thoughts? I'm not sure this is "it", but I'm really liking it, and I've been wanting to get to Lydia for a while... Catherine Lydia Eve "Kit"--wdyt?

Thanks, ladies!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I like the syllable count of Catherine Eliora Lou better, but I like Eve more than Lou. Love Kit as a nn for Catherine. Catherine Lydia Eve seems a little choppy, but I like the combo.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

I'd go for Catherine Lydia Eve since I'd rather pass on the perhaps too unique Eliora and the more masculine Lou. Why don't you consider having the second middle be one syllable since it would flow better? What do you think about the underused Louisa as well?

I love this combo! Catherine Lydia Eve is swoon worthy. Catherine Eliora Lou feels all over the place, while Catherine Lydia Eve feels very solid. Love it.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

Its very pretty! It has a better flow than Catherine Eliora Lou. Also I agree with aj_bear that it feels more solid. Kit is very cute too!
    Love, Claire
    ~~
    Fiancee to Robert "Theo” Theodore
    ~~
    Mama to Lucius "Loki"