Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which MN do you prefer for Ivy?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ivy Seraphina

30 31.91%
  • Ivy Juliette

64 68.09%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Smile Still stuck on MN for Ivy :/

Ok so after posting a poll on some of my ideas for a MN for Ivy yesterday and receiving some reviews .. TBH I'm not sure I even like them anymore!!! :/ I think I would prefer something more romantic ethereal sounding for my lil girl but still strong (if that makes any sense) if you can think of any beautiful feminine names to match Ivy please let me know so far I like

Ivy Seraphina
    Ivy Juliette

TIA!

****Also could you please tell me what kind of little girl you would imagine would carry each of these names.. and if you would spell both Juliette and Seraphina as I have. Thanks so much for all your help!!****
    Last edited by b_star7; July 1st, 2013 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Requesting more info from the lovely nameberries!

I like Ivy Juliette, but if you are going on meaning, I don't think she is the strongest female out there (just dramatic)

other suggestions:
    Victoria
    Callista
    Stella
    Athena
    Selene

Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

Some more suggestions of what i consider strong/romantic/ethereal female names:

Ivy Evangeline
    Ivy Aurora
    Ivy Freya
    Ivy Gwendolyn
    Ivy Seren
    Ivy Winona
    Ivy Morgana
    Ivy Guinevere
    Ivy Delphine
    Ivy Sabine
    Ivy Angelica

Out of the two in the poll I think both are nice- Juliette is romantic and Seraphina to me is more spunky and ethereal. I really love the name Ivy and wish it didn't clash with my last name (last name ends in the same ee sound)

Good luck and let us know what you end up picking.
    Last edited by bettydogooder; June 30th, 2013 at 07:53 PM.

Oh wow! I just suggested Ivy Juliet on your other post!

Juliette sounds more down-to-earth and props up Ivy a little bit. Seraphina is a bit too celestial and soft-sounding next to Ivy. Plus Ivy Juliette rolls off the tongue better.
    Proud author of Kissimmee, Orlando, Mary, Adam, Mississippi, Micah, Georgette, Evelyn, Diane, Millicent, Maybeline, Prudence and so many many more