Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    How about "Barton"? A little nod to Clara Barton, a famous teacher and nurse who founded the Red Cross

I think she sounds like an Althea. Yes? It means with healing power.
    Last edited by jaderain; July 1st, 2013 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    Haha. Yar! I sort of badly want to be a mod for this board so I can implement some rules to make it work a little better/have people be better satisfied with it "-_-
    hehe yeah, I love this board, but sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by stardust17 View Post
    Sorry for bumping the thread so early, I just couldn't continue the story without the name, it was giving me serious writers block, and I have a deadline.
    No biggie, but what I usually do is ask, make some kind of mostly-fitting filler name and use that, and/or start looking myself. A good way to go is to pick a meaning and find a name from there, it helps with the naming process and characterization. Also, use more than one name forum. SOMEONE will be online. ;)

Well, based on your other names, which aren't really all THAT unusual..

Maeve/Mauve
    Lois
    Levinia
    Kendra
    Katrin
    Phaedra
    Stolla
    Matrona
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

I love Althea, and Enid, but I think I'll go with Maeve or possibly Marge. Thank you for your help!
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski