Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Other names I've used are Ash (for a girl), Phoenix, Seth, Indigo, and Obsidian. It's more fantasy than anything else. There's no technology abd they fight with swords, so it's not really futuristic. on what you view the future as being like)
    Sorry for bumping the thread so early, I just couldn't continue the story without the name, it was giving me serious writers block, and I have a deadline.
    I really like Minerva and Theresa
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

I'd suggest something like Diana, like Diana Ross.

All of these names are awesome, but none of them fit the character perfectly. Keep names on the more unusual side of things (I prefer unusual names) -Yes, yes, I know I should've specified that earlier, but oh well. I hadn't thought to say it then.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”

― J. Michael Straczynski

Here is a pretty nice list of unusual names.
    For Boys:
    Vox
    Peridot
    Sol
    Dart
    Oz
    Jack
    Boaz
    Auden
    Fox
    Edge
    Cole
    Echo - unisex
    Ransom
    Elite
    Atlas
    Grove
    Larkspur/Lark

For Girls:
    Aure
    Lyss
    Abeth
    Amethyst
    Chapel
    Bristol
    Antigone
    Tala
    Muse
    Calypso/Callisto
    Noor
    Athena
    Currently searching for that perfect name...

The Favorites For Now (constantly change):

Esperance, Dagny, Victoria, Isis, Aurora, Astoria, Calypso, Pearl, Photini, Circe and so forth..

Zayden, Ambers, Phoenix, Gabriel, Barnabas, Ethan, Roman, Sol, Auden, Oleksander, Jensen, and so forth...

Athena is a good name for the character, although I'm not sure it conveys the age I want...and I would say that Lark is unisex, too.

― J. Michael Straczynski