Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    Och, so weird! My surname's almost exactly that--only one letter off. I'm with you on Aurora--Aurora Richard is just so much "R"! I couldn't take it seriously, although it was a serious favorite of mine. I think Cora, Nora, Zara, and Audrey are fine, though. I would easily use three of those (and the only reason I wouldn't use Nora is that I don't like it anymore, haha!). Oooh, what about Calista and Zinnia?! I adore Zinnia, and I think it's fab with Calista. And Zinnia Richard is quite perfect.

Haha, lots of people have told me the same thing about the names with the last name being fine! I think I have a problem with it because my name is Jessica Ca- (the baby's last name would be like Richard because that would be father's last name haha) and it's always a tongue twister introducing myself to people! I thought about maybe using Coralie or Cordelia as a full name for Cora and then when she was introducing herself she could say Cordelia Richard but we could just yell for her "Cora!" but IDK haha. Anyway, Zinnia...I've actually never heard it before! I like it now that I hear it. It reminds me of Azalea which might be good too? I love the letter 'z'!
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

Quote Originally Posted by wgcathyhillary View Post
    Haha, lots of people have told me the same thing about the names with the last name being fine! I think I have a problem with it because my name is Jessica Ca- (the baby's last name would be like Richard because that would be father's last name haha) and it's always a tongue twister introducing myself to people! I thought about maybe using Coralie or Cordelia as a full name for Cora and then when she was introducing herself she could say Cordelia Richard but we could just yell for her "Cora!" but IDK haha. Anyway, Zinnia...I've actually never heard it before! I like it now that I hear it. It reminds me of Azalea which might be good too? I love the letter 'z'!
    Och, I love "Z"s, too! I think it's great for you--it sort of blends the style of the more exotic choices, like Calista and Clio, and the more vintagey, classic choices, like Audrey, Felicity, Claudia, Cora, etc.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

These are mostly whimsical sounding and some Greek mythology names as well. Hope it helps!

Phaedra
    Persephone
    Minerva
    Octavia
    Hermes
    Athena
    Hera
    Eirene
    Hespera
    XOXO Whillemina
    Crazy and Happy Name-Obsessed Teen
    Faves
    Kirrily, Rosalind, Tamsin, Josephine

New idea...Zenobia? Too out there?
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814