Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrow222 View Post
    I don't think it limits your choices. I do think lots of Greek/Roman/Egyptian names would work well with it though. And if you love them, then why not.

From your signature I think Callista and Violet, Callista and Freya, and Callista and Scarlett go well together
    Agreed...!

~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles
    Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe

Previously ebonyeden

avatar is my 8th great grandmother.

Quote Originally Posted by wgcathyhillary View Post
    @ash, that's exactly what I thought haha. I'll just have to work on loving more exotic names!
    Do you like Zara? Zara doesn't feel exotic to me, but a lot of people say it is. I think Calista and Zara would be lovely together. I was just thinking today about how I just nixed some names from my list that so seem to be your style--Audrey, Zara, Lydia, Claudia, Daphne... I loved them, but I'm so sick of having this long, unmanageable list, haha.
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    Do you like Zara? Zara doesn't feel exotic to me, but a lot of people say it is. I think Calista and Zara would be lovely together. I was just thinking today about how I just nixed some names from my list that so seem to be your style--Audrey, Zara, Lydia, Claudia, Daphne... I loved them, but I'm so sick of having this long, unmanageable list, haha.
    I love every single one of those! Haha Calista and Daphne would work...I like Zara but the last name would be like Richard so I had to nix a looot of names that I love because of 'r' sounds (Cora, Audrey, Nora, Aurora, etc)
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Quote Originally Posted by wgcathyhillary View Post
    I love every single one of those! Haha Calista and Daphne would work...I like Zara but the last name would be like Richard so I had to nix a looot of names that I love because of 'r' sounds (Cora, Audrey, Nora, Aurora, etc)
    Och, so weird! My surname's almost exactly that--only one letter off. I'm with you on Aurora--Aurora Richard is just so much "R"! I couldn't take it seriously, although it was a serious favorite of mine. I think Cora, Nora, Zara, and Audrey are fine, though. I would easily use three of those (and the only reason I wouldn't use Nora is that I don't like it anymore, haha!). Oooh, what about Calista and Zinnia?! I adore Zinnia, and I think it's fab with Calista. And Zinnia Richard is quite perfect.
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus