Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sister names for Calista?

I love the name Calista but I'm worried that it would stick me with a style for future siblings. Would I have to stick with Greek/mythological names? Would any names in my signature work with it/other suggestions?
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

haha, my first idea was Clio. Calista and Clio? I think you need something a bit exotic (Calista feels quite exotic to me!), and a little off beat. Maybe not so vintage and sweet and almost classic as so many of your choices. Maybe it just needs something Greek--I think Calista and Eleni, or Calista and Penelope, would be great, too. I can see Calista and Scarlett as sisters, and maybe Calista and Freya...

Almost all my favorite names (including Calista) are Greek, so I don't see a problem.

I don't think it limits your choices. I do think lots of Greek/Roman/Egyptian names would work well with it though. And if you love them, then why not.

From your signature I think Callista and Violet, Callista and Freya, and Callista and Scarlett go well together
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

@ash, that's exactly what I thought haha. I'll just have to work on loving more exotic names!
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814