Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: MN for Major?!

MN for Major?!

I know several will not like the name Major, but I heard it from the designing family the novagratz and I just can't shake it right now. But I cant think of a good middle and im trying to use a family name.

I like Allen but last name starts with W so initials would be MAW (not great)

Knox is family name. It doesn't seem to flow well.

Rick is dads name but don't like it, is there another way to incorporate besides maverick or Hendrick/Hendrix?

If not any of these then just any name u think flows well?
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop

I really LOVE Major for a name! I do like it with Allen or Alan too. I don't feel the initials are anything harsh.

Some other mn's for Rick or Richard with Major could be

Rodrick
    Mavrick (MM too cute!)
    Cedrick

Some others that I think are cool.....

Cameron
    Davis
    Briggs
    Peyton
    Garrett
    Ramsay
    Isaac
    Orion

Not feeling Major at all.

Funny the company I work for is called Allen Major, so it seems like a natural pairing to me personally I would keep the Major in the middle and use it as a nickname maybe.

There are lots of names with Rick in them and/or that use Rick as a nickname.

Richard
    Enrique
    Patrick
    Cedric
    Eric
    Fredrick

You can do an advanced search on NB to find more names with Rick in them.