Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I love the name Eden, I think it is a really pretty name. And in my mind it's not a trendy name, and I do not see it as masculine at all.
    If I had a baby right now, I'd name it,
    Scarlett Amelia or Emerson Joseph.
    I also like Cashel, Gabriel, Genevieve, & Juliette. + So much more.
    I'm Ashley btw, and I'm 19!
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9822324

I like Eden. Like a few of the others, it reminds me of the Garden of Eden (which is a lovely connection, imo). I think it has the sweet nn of Edie without the more (well, to some people. I adore it, haha) frumpy Edith. It fits more with today's trends, I think. I know a little Edyn nn Edie, and she's just the cutest! I would love to meet another one with the name. For a long time, Charlotte Eden was on my own list. I still love that combo.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

My name is Eden and nobody's ever made any rude comments to me about my name (and I have some very honest friends). Eden is predominately a girls name here in Canada. I have met 6 little girls with the name and never any boys. I go by Edie and I like the fact it's a vintage nickname. I find Edie is a cute nickname but not too cutesy. I'm fifteen and it still works for me
    Formerly known as edenlyla13

An extremely name obsessed teenager . My all-time favourites are .....
    Girls: Ella. Aurora. Niamh. Aria. Evangeline. Anastasia. Primrose. Louisa. Clara. Penelope. Genevieve. Bridget. Rosalie. Vivian. Lark. Fiona. Fiametta. Isolde. Elsa. Hazel.
    Boys: Gabriel. Elias. Benjamin. Ezra. Miles. Reid. Elijah. Peregrine. Forrest. Augustus. Louis. Metias. Finn.Theodore. Spencer.

Eden is a place name, and neither inherently masculine or feminine. To me it's completely biblical, not promiscuous sounding at all!
    I wouldn't nickname it, Eden is a nice name as it is.

It's unisex but to me it leans masculine. I like it for both genders. I don't care for Edie

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Blaise
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Linden * Arden