Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I prefer Edith, nn Edie. Eden runs the risk of becoming trendy and dated imho, I agree with the pp it could near Nevaeh territory, at least in the US.

Eden is a stunning name and doesn't need a nickname. Fun Fact: Our Australian The Voice winner from last year's name is Karise Eden. You should google her. So you can see its a gorgeous pick for a middle name too.
    My two precious girls:

Sophir@ Li

Av@leigh Beth Gwendolyn

Other name combinations I like:

Seth Daniel

Lilah-Rose

I dont think its tacky. Makes me think of "The Garden of Eden". Makes me think of lovely imagery. And Edie is pretty cute for a nickname.

Eden is a stunning name it doesn't need a nickname. I don't really dig the names Edith or Edie. Not sure why some people are leaning towards such names that can be perceived as old people 's names or cat names.

Fun Fact: our Australian the voice winner from 2012's name is Karise Eden, you should google her. I never heard anyone use the name Eden before but I like it more now.
    My two precious girls:

Sophir@ Li

Av@leigh Beth Gwendolyn

Other name combinations I like:

Seth Daniel

Lilah-Rose

Eden is cute. It is not a name I would personally use, but I don't find it remotely tacky or masculine. Go for it!