Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Parissa, Cara or Honor?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Parissa

0 0%
  • Cara

8 57.14%
  • Honor

6 42.86%

Parissa, Cara or Honor?

Hi, I'm trying to decide which to put into my top 10 instead of Sky. I will go through each and tell you why I like it, then please can you tell me which is your favourite.

Parissa- I love this name, its unusual without being too weird. Its like Melissa, which I like. I think its a classier, girlier version of Paris and I have lots of personal connections to Paris.

Cara- I love the sound and look of Cara, its simple, beautiful and doesn't wouldn't have anyone spell or pronounce it wrong. I love the meaning and how soft and gentle it is.

Honor- I'm British and in England we spell Honor Honour, but I don't like the way it looks spelt Honour. I love this name and I think it would age well. I love the way it sounds. With an English accent its pronounced on-uh, instead of on-orr. (Sorry if you don't pronounce it like that!)

Thanks for your imput,
    Ellie xx
    💖💖💖16 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Sybil, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

Definitely Cara. I really don't like the other two choices.

Cara is a beautiful name that will fit well in your top 10. It also seems to fit better style wise with other names in your signature. Also, love some of the other names in your signature. Genevieve and Bianca are gorgeous, and Ronan and Finnian are so handsome!

I like both Cara (actually love Cara!) and Honor, but Parissa seems a tad too Paris-y for me (I'm not too fond of place names, as a rule). Cara is also a Spanish word for 'expensive' though, which perhaps might affect your choice, but I love it as a nickname especially - Honor might be mispelled and mispronounced (a friend actually gets called "Hon-uh" more often than one might think...) If you like Melissa, how about just Lissa? I love the simple sound and it seems to fit well with your other girl names? Good luck!

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe