Marcella
    Carys
    Ruby
    Delaney
    Eleni
    Azalea
    Vivienne
    Eliza

I think Vivienne is gorgeous, even the spelling looks nice. Will is more of a name, Shale is some kind of rock type thing. I also just really don't like the sound of Shale. Delaney vs Conelly was easy, I think Delaney is kind of pretty but I dislike Connelly. Just call her Nell, Nelly, or Connie. Not a huge fan of Lrk or Lilac, but Lilac sounds more feminine and I like that.
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

Boys:
    Simeon or Gideon? Gideon
    Gideon or Gable? Gideon
    Malachi or Mordecai? Malachi
    Hugh or Hugo? Hugo
    Cobalt or Roan? Roan
    Will or Shale? Will

Girls:
    Willa or Della? Willa
    Willa or Willow? Willow nn Willa
    Adelaide or Adeline? Adelaide
    Lilac or Lark? Lark
    Fern or Wren? Fern
    Moriah or Sarai? Sarai
    Melora or Moriah? Melora
    Marilla or Marcella? Marilla
    Cadence or Carys? Carys
    Ruby or Pearl? Pearl
    Delaney or Connelly? Delaney
    Eliora or Eleni (prn. Ah-LAY-knee)? Eliora
    Annika or Azalea? Azalea
    Verity or Vivienne? Verity
    Eliza or Elsa? Eliza

Girls/boys (The name on the left I would use for a girl, the name on the right I would use for a boy. I just couldn't use both.):
    Hazel or Gable? Hazel
    Ruby or Reuben? Reuben
    Cadence or Kenyon? Kenyon
    Lovely Ladies:
    Elanor Therese ~ Rosemary Luthien ~ Elizabeth Gloria ~ Abilene Cecilia
    Lucy Magdalene ~ Susannah Violet ~ Caroline Mercy
    Elsa Evangeline ~ Jane Magnolia ~ Sylvia Pearl ~ Cassia Valentine

Gallant Gents:
    Timothy Lewis ~ William Augustine ~ Sebastian Vincent
    Harrison Peter ~ Percy Maximilian ~ Owen Benedict
    John Paul Atticus ~ Lincoln Ignatius ~ Calvin Anthony

Boys:
    Gideon
    Gideon
    Malachi
    Hugo
    Roan
    Will

Girls:
    Willa
    Willow
    Adeline
    Lark
    Wren
    Moriah
    Melora
    Marcella
    Carys
    Pearl
    Delaney
    Eliora
    Annika
    Vivienne
    Eliza

Girls/boys (The name on the left I would use for a girl, the name on the right I would use for a boy. I just couldn't use both.):
    Hazel
    Reuben
    Cadence
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Boys:
    Simeon or Gideon? Simeon makes me think of monkeys, and sounds sinister to me.
    Gideon or Gable? Would love to meet a little Gable! Gideon is a little too far on the Biblical side for me personally but you seem to like that
    Malachi or Mordecai? I absolutely 100% love both. I slightly prefer Mordecai, but I think Malachi is a little more realistic.
    Hugh or Hugo? I can't explain why, I just think it feels more complete with the -o ending.
    Cobalt or Roan? Simply because I never know if Roan is pronounced "ROHN" (like the color) or "RO-en".
    Will or Shale? Will is expected, Shale would definitely turn my head, plus it has all the familiar sounds like Shane that make it wearable.

Girls:
    Willa or Della? Della makes me think of Dell computers... Adela?
    Willa or Willow? No real reason, I just prefer it.
    Adelaide or Adeline? The -ine ending is whiny to me.
    Lilac or Lark? I just love bird names.
    Fern or Wren? See above, and I think Wren is more attractive sounding than Fern... fun fact, I met a baby once named Fern Violet!
    Moriah or Sarai? This spelling of Moriah looks spooky (as in dark and slightly foreboding) to me.
    Melora or Moriah? I'm not really a fan of either, but if I had to choose, I'd say Melora.
    Marilla or Marcella? Marilla rhymes with gorilla, and Vanilla Wafers came to mind too.
    Cadence or Carys? Really not a big fan of Cadence. Carys is much nicer.
    Ruby or Pearl? I think Pearl sounds more mature and less cutesy. I can picture a baby, child, teenage, middle age Pearl, but not Ruby, if that makes sense.
    Delaney or Connelly? Connelly with NN Nelly is my favorite, but you could get Della from Delaney if you went that route.
    Eliora or Eleni (prn. Ah-LAY-knee)? I would instinctively pron. Eleni "ELL-en-ee" so that's why I vote Eliora.
    Annika or Azalea? This was really tough, I ultimately chose Annika because I think it fits better with your other choices.
    Verity or Vivienne? Vivienne, but I much prefer Vivian. If it was between Vera and Vivian, there's no way I could decide, those are two of my faves!
    Eliza or Elsa? I absolutely love Elsa, I absolutely can't stand Eliza (no real reason) so this was an easy one for me

Girls/boys:
    Hazel or Gable? Gable is so old-Hollywood-cool, and Hazel is just such a drab color.
    Ruby or Reuben? I don't LOVE either name, but Reuben is the name of a sandwich to me so I chose Ruby.
    Cadence or Kenyon? Kenyon is my maiden name so I'm biased but I also really don't like Cadence.

HTH!
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Leona · Vivian · Florence · Beatrix · Zelda
    August · Barnaby · Winston · Atlas · Milo

Thank you for that great feedback, @greyer!

I'm glad you like Shale and Gable! Your comment about how Shale would make your head turn really captures what I am looking for in a name. I don't like anything crazy, but I do want something rare enough that people pause and say, "what was your name again? Wow, that's so cool/pretty."

I see what you mean about that spelling of Moriah looking kind of sinister. That is actually something I don't like about Mordecai for the same reason. Idk if that would be enough to make me not use the names, but it is definitely a big thing to consider. Also, I see what you mean about Pearl aging better than Ruby -- great point!

Concerning Vera and Verity, I love Vera too!! The reason I am thinking of Verity instead of just Vera is that I like the meaning and sound of Verity, but I am also looking for the pronunciation "veh-ra" instead of "veer-a" so I figured Vera pronounced that way would make more sense as a nickname for Verity. Since you mentioned Vera though, I'm so curious...how do you pronounce it? Do you think I could pull off using Vera on its own with the "veh-ra" pronunciation?
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!