Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Finally Some Boys Names

We've come up with some boys names at last Surname is Kitcher. Sibling is Amy-Louise. - Other names or other name combinations are welcome. Also other possible girl sibling names are Eleanor, Eden, Stella, Millie, Hannah/Holly/Hollie.

Joseph Patrick K
    Levi David John K
    Patrick John (NN PJ) K
    Aaron John Charles K
    Harry Bradley K
    Thomas David John K

any help anyone ???

They're all fine. I would skip Aaron so you don't have 2 of the same initial. Levi also feels like a different style from Amy-Louise.

I like Levi...This is just a suggestion you may, of course, feel free to disregard, but it's been customary in German and French (100-300 yrs ago) to use John (Jehan, Jean, Johan) as a first name, but then have the child go by the first and second or second and third names. I suggest John David Levi, who might sign his name as 'John David' or 'David Levi'. Sometime all the boys in a family would share the first name 'Jean' or 'Johan', then proceed to disregard it in their daily lives, where they used their middle names.

I do know what you mean as my nan uses her middle name over her first name but it just feels like it's slightly old now.