Names Searched Right Now:

What do you do when his taste is nothing like yours?

We haven't talked about names but i'm pretty sure that the names that my boyfriend(aka possible future husband) likes are quite traditional. 'However ' his older sister is having a baby and apparently he does like names that are not too common but also not to bizarre, so that's something! His sister likes trendy old fashioned names(Poppy, Lila, Evie, Mila and Cora i think) and he likes names like- Daphne, Eleanor,Helena, Claudia etc. But my names are generally more unusual.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

I think you will find common ground. Lucia, Rosalind, Ada and Luna are all names you, your boyfriend and his sister will find lovely. I was thinking you can't agree with your partner, then I come here to hear some suggestions, because I might one day be in this situation.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I think my chosen names are a bit more unusual then my reserve list.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

My husband and I are poles apart when it comes to baby names but with a lot of hard work by me - common names that you both like can be found! I like European and unusual names - and hubby likes quite solid English names but we managed to get there in the end!