Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by renrose View Post
    CopyandPaste strikes again!

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    OMG I laughed so much at this!

Haha! Love it! And I'm often quoting you two as well! Great minds think alike

I would just think their names were Luke and Jake. I prefer the longer versions though as I feel that they would suit a baby, boy, man and older man better than just the shorter forms.

Yes, I would probably assume their full names were Lucas and Jacob, but who cares what I "assume?"

If a boy introduced himself to me as Luke, I'd call him Luke. Even if I "assumed" his full name was Lucas, I'd still call him Luke. And I think the majority of everyone else on Earth is probably going to have the same reaction. Rarely, if ever, do I think he''s going to get the question "Oh, is that short for Lucas?" So, I wouldn't worry about it. Besides, Luke and Jake make a great sibset.

I agree with all the above. I would assume Luke was just Luke but Jake I might think was Jacob. But, if he introduced himself as Jake, I'd call him Jake, and beyond that it wouldn't matter what I thought anyway. Cute names, too; I especially love Luke!
    Current loves:
    Opal | Saffron
    Winslow | Hopper

No, I wouldn't think they were nicknames at all.