Our short list for first names:

Ottoline/Ottaline

Theodora

Agatha

Harriet

Rosamund

Guinevere

Ramona

I'm loving the mn Sutton but it doesn't go with all of the names we like and I like to have options. I just can't think of many feminine/gender neutral that aren't popular.
    Cate

Sahm to: Eloise (06/2008) Beatrix (10/2010) Foster (07/2012) Harriet (edd: 09/2014)

Well firstly I think Harriet, Agatha, or Ramona go the best with your Eloise and Beatrix. I think all three of those options sound pretty good with Sutton. Harriet Sutton, Agatha Sutton, Ramona Sutton; pretty good actually.

Other gender neutral/surname names that aren't too common:
    - Finch
    - Fable
    - Fairfax
    - Frost
    - Fallon
    - Halsey
    - Harbor
    - Pace
    - Pax
    - Prairie
    - Penrose
    - Poe
    - Joss
    - Zen
    - Keeley
    ... And really there are many more.

Do you have a maiden name you wish to honor? Someone in the family? I saw a writer who's first name was Olsen, and that made me think that maybe when I get married someday I name my son after my maiden name, with the nickname of Olly. It was just a thought though, but people do it!
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

I like a lot of those, not sure dh will though. He shot down Provence last night.

Keely
    Penrose
    Halsey

And I am loving Olsen with the nn Ollie.

Unfortunately my maiden name is German and definitely not useable as a fn. my grandmothers mn's were Grey and Murray.

How bad is Ottoline Sutton?
    Cate

Sahm to: Eloise (06/2008) Beatrix (10/2010) Foster (07/2012) Harriet (edd: 09/2014)

I like Sutton but much prefer Murray because it's a family name
    Mom to 2 girls ♥ Bayard McConnell "Bay" & Marguerite Davis "Maple"

oooh, I ADORE the mn Grey, especially spelled with an e rather than an a....if it's a family name you should totally use it! (Makes me think fo Agnes Grey, which I am currently reading...

Ramona Grey sounds lovely with your existing kids. That or Harriet seems to fit the best, era/style-wise.

I also like Theodora Grey, Agatha Grey, Rosamund Grey...everything except Guinevere Grey. But Guinevere Murray is fun.