Vera
    Abigail
    Abby
    Petra
    Hermie
    Hermione
    Audrey
    Audra

My favorites are Della, Hermie, Audrey, Audra & Abigail.

The only ones that my husband likes are Della, Hermie, Cleo, Magnolia & Abby. He did also like Audrey and Abigail, too. Havent asked him about Audra yet. He likes the middle name Rose. I know it's common but there is a significant meaning for us...

We're both kinda quirky and he always says that he likes having the last name Hefty because no one forgets it, so we're not scared of something unconventional or breaking some rules...does that help? I really appreciate the insite! Thank you, Ellieberry!

Oh, and Cooper was my Grandfather's name and is my Dad's first name (but he goes by his middle name, Allen). I was keeping tht for a boy, but Think it could be a cool girl's name, too...but my family doesn't like it much for a girl....:/

I really like Audra Rose Hefty!

Della Rose, Hermie Rose or Hermione Rose, Cleo Rose, Magnolia Rose, Audrey Rose or Audra Rose, Abigail Rose or Abby Rose, and Cooper Rose are all really beautiful names! Because these are your favorites and the ones that you guys agree on (for the most part) I don't see any problem with rolling these around in your head as your main list.

I don't have any issue with Cooper on a girl but it is a choice that people will either love or hate because gender stereotypes can really polarize people. I know a little girl named Grayson and another named Sawyer. Both are adorable girls who wear their gender-bending names really well. I think the fact that Cooper is a family name gives you even more reason to justify some people's raised eyebrows should you decide it is the right name for you.

As far as family goes try not to let them influence your choice too much. They will get used to whatever name you choose eventually no matter what you choose. I know it can be hard not to share names with loved ones but I don't recommend it because their opinions can hurt when they are negative and family does not often put the same time and consideration into their opinions that you and your husband put into your choices. You guys seem to have a really cool, unique style and not everyone is going to "get" it right away but I can't stress enough that the opinions that truly matter are yours and your husbands! Don't get discouraged when people who have different tastes from you don't agree on your baby name at first. You wouldn't let these people pick your clothes or music: why would you let them pick your baby's name?

Here are some further suggestions (just because its fun):
    Jessamy
    Edith/Edie
    Nina
    Maeve
    Bree
    Greer
    Cecelia
    Annelie
    Norah
    Marilyn
    Miriam