Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Oooh, love Alasdair and Oberon. In fact, I don't really dislike anything on your list. You've got an excellent style! My only issue is that Adair feels breezy and very feminine to me-- Alasdair has more weight, so I'd use it instead.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Odette Cosima Fionnuala Iphigenia Coraline
    Emmett Kieran August Malcolm Zephyr

So many great responses so far! Thanks berries!

@Amy - We hope to have around 4 kids, so ideally the two that would follow the hypothetical Lachlan and Lavender would have different initials and it wouldn't bother me. No idea how I ended up with two favorites starting with L to begin with! Evander wouldn't be to honour my father, but the father of my kids Alexander is already for him in a different way, I don't particularly care for the name, but it's his favorite! I love your suggestions of Alasdair Thane, Rafferty Shawn, Ramsay William, and Dresden Philip! Harrison would be for a first name, it just feels like quite the mouthful next to our last name. But I guess it isn't much more of a mouthful than some of my other long-winded combinations!

@augusta - Walter Dresden is a wonderful combination! I'm just unsure about Walter as a first name, all the Walters in my Fiances family end up being called Wally, and I despise that nickname!

@basics - Thanks for the link, unfortunately I love a bunch of those girls names, but none of the boys! I'm so picky

@boyandgirl - I would use both Lavender and Evander in a heartbeat if only they weren't so similar, sometimes I think, hey, maybe for twins, but even then, I feel they are essentially the same name but one has an L

@geeknamez - Thank you! And I do kind of agree with you about Adair, it's definitely a more unisex choice, very light compared to my other boys names, it might be struck off the list! (I can see us having very similar tastes over all! based on your signature and username!)

Rough n Tumble
    Lachlan Alexander
    Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Pretty in Pink
    Lavender Irie
    Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye