Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Favorite: Wren Isabella. I love them together, and I love the idea of a little Wren running around.

Least favorite: Pearl Juno. It doesn't flow the best to me, and thanks to my incredibly strong dislike of The Scarlet Letter, I don't see the appeal in Pearl as a fn at all.

I really like Eden Amelie, and Isabelle in general, as well. Willow Isabelle is nice--just not particularly inspiring or interesting to me.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I love India Rose; I've never liked the name 'Willow'.

My favorite is India Rose.
    My least favorite is Pearl Juno.

I like Willow Isabelle, Wren Isabella, India Rose, and Pearl Juno the most. I'm not so fond of Eden Amelia and Tabitha Wren. Suggestion: Willow Isabella. Good luck

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvie ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

Eden Amelie is so serene sounding. Eden is rarely ever used... and immediately brings images of the Garden of Eden; Lots of history and excellent stories to be pulled from that alone.