Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I don't think my favourite first names are too different from the normal here, but I'm not sure about my middles...I'm definitely more at home in England than I would be in America though - I feel your pain, USberries!

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

I've noticed that my favorites tend to be more popular in the UK, but I don't think my naming style is out of place in the US. Now my area is a different story. I can hardly wait to introduce my little Helen or George to people accustomed to Ella, Sophie, Jackson, and the Aidenity crisis.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

I really have no idea where my naming style would fit in. I'm thinking maybe Greece since Photini, Amethyst, and Persephone are some of my all time favorites. But I do like some terribly trendy names that most Arkansans would like such as Zayden and Ryker. The most unusual names are what strike me and I fall in love all over again. My current favorites: Halloran, Grove, Larkspur, Edge, Auden, Ransom, Peridot, Haslett, Pyrus, Roman, Ryker, and Zayden for boys. And for girls: Esperance, Jack, Elodie, Amethyst, Muse, Antigone, Calypso, Callisto, Echo, Juna, and Xanna.
    Currently searching for that perfect name...

The Favorites For Now (constantly change):

Esperance, Dagny, Victoria, Isis, Aurora, Astoria, Calypso, Pearl, Photini, Circe and so forth..

Zayden, Ambers, Phoenix, Gabriel, Barnabas, Ethan, Roman, Sol, Auden, Oleksander, Jensen, and so forth...

Apparently I seem to like names that are French. My absolute favorite is Angeline and it's French. I also seem to like strangely spelled Gaelic names such as Caoimhe and Aoibheann.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Quote Originally Posted by rkrd View Post
    I think I'm in the wrong time and location.
    Me too!!
    I love vintage British names.