Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think I'm in the wrong time and location.

I seem to like a lot of America's names past/ around top 400 or so, but then there are some more popular ones like Avery, Lily, etc that I really like. I like a lot of The UK's names, some I am not a fan of but I like a lot. Here, a lot of the names seem to be more popular.
    Shealah
    Teenberry, name loving girl.
    xo

Favorites:
    Lucy, Madeline, Caroline, Kylie, Bryn, Audrey/Aubrey, & Sierra
    Eli, Caden, Camden, Riley and Caleb

Guilty Pleasures:
    Clementine & Tiara

Hmm... yesterday I would have said yes - thinking of inner city Liverpool and the popular/chav choices people would be most likely to use there - but my friend showed me a class list of her mums year six class (10-11) last night and I was really surprised by their names (e.g Cormac, Mary). The school is in the town next door and it's known for being a fairly affluent area.

On a really small scale level, my naming style probably wouldn't be too out there for my village or the towns north of me but the further south down the branch line I went the more eyebrows it would raise
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I don't countries have a single naming style. If the US, for example, the naming style in New York is different from the naming style in Georgia or Mississippi which is different from the naming style in Iowa or Colorado which is different than the naming style in Arizonia or California.

I also think naming styles vary within those regions as well.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I've always thought my naming style would fit in better in Europe, maybe Germany. I look at the top lists over there and in Scandinavia and think that Americans could take some lessons.
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman