Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Godric

26 60.47%
  • Salazar

17 39.53%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Godric and Salazar

These names are from a certain little book series I love.

Are they usable? Which one do you prefer?
    Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Favorite girl names: Alice, Anastasia, Athena, Aurora, Calliope, Cordelia, Daenerys, Daisy, Eleanor, Guinevere, Gwendolyn, Isadora, Jessamine, Mirabella, Ophelia, Persephone, Seraphina, Tatiana, Violet, Willow

Favorite boy names: Arthur, Atlas, Gideon, Henry, Isaac, James, Leopold/Leonidas, Oliver, River, Roman, Thaddeus, Solomon, Walter

Ha at first I thought you were suggesting this as a sib set :P I vote for Salazar, I feel it's a little more friendly and has the cool, laid back nn of Sal. While on the other hand Godric sounds cool but I'd be afraid of people shortening it to God! though Rick could also be a nickname.
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I voted for Godric, but I like them both. And sure, I think they're usable. I like quirky names, though
    Silas ~ Gideon ~ Lincoln ~ Ezekiel ~ Malachi ~ Samuel ~ Ezra ~ Charlie ~ Gabriel ~ Elliott
    Maisie ~ Sophie ~ Naomi ~ Willa ~ Evangeline ~ Freya ~ Vivienne ~ Nora ~ Josephine ~ Daphne

Harry Potter fan? I think Salazar is slightly more usable than Godric, but neither strike me as particularly wearable.

Godric and Salazar sound like opponents in the Crusades. They sound cool, but I can't imagine either one written in sharpie pen on a lunch box.