• $Benjamin

8 27.59%
  • %Liam

22 75.86%
  • %Quinn

6 20.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Names of Berries' Children Tournament - Boys Round 1 Set 2

In the thread where I keep track of us Berries' children names (at least those who've posted theirs there) I mentioned about doing a tournament with some of those names. What I've done is included all names that three or more of our children have, and picked my favorites from the two-member names to complete a field of 32 for each gender. The tournament will be structured similar to how the recently-completed Dated Names Tournament was; the first round will have four different sets for each gender (the other ones are here, here, and here) to accommodate the poll space. Since the girls went first last time, in this tournament I'm doing the boys first (I'll have the sets with the girls' names posted in a few days). As with before vote for one name with each symbol, and the winners will move on to the next round.

This set's match-ups are:
    Noah vs. August
    Sawyer vs. Dashiell
    Leo vs. Benjamin
    Liam vs. Quinn

ETA: For determining which names are featured in this tournament I'm only factoring in first (not middle) names.
    Last edited by namefan; June 29th, 2013 at 08:11 PM.

***bump***

I voted for Noah, Sawyer, Leo and Liam.

*another bump* (This is the actual boy's thread, not the one I mistakenly labeled yesterday which was for the girls but closed and re-posted properly. If you haven't voted there, or voted in the erroneous threads but not the newer correct ones, please do so as well.)

Last call for votes!