3 6.12%
  • Geoffrey

11 22.45%
  • Graham (GRAY-um)

18 36.73%
  • Mark

7 14.29%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Top 5 names now! Votes and reasons please!

We now have our top 5 boys names! So, to join Ryan Thomas, Joseph Matthew, Lucas Jaiden, Nigel David and Claire Camilla:

Stuart Francis Taylor
    Alan Henry Taylor
    Geoffrey Adam Taylor
    Graham Richard Taylor (pronounced GRAY-um)
    Mark Stanley Taylor

All votes and comments very much appreciated - good and bad!

Thankyou! Sarah x

1 Geoffrey Adam - an old name and I love this spelling much more than the "J" spelling. I chose this name because it has its own unique "ee" ending that none of your children would share.

2 Stuart Francis - this name goes well with your family (especially Ryan and Nigel) and Stu Taylor would be pretty awesome.

3 Graham Richard - it is third because Graham and Ryan are similar in sound as are Graham and Taylor (gray-tay).

I didn't choose Alan because...it shares an ending with Ryan and the l's of Alan Taylor aren't ideal for flow.
    I didn't choose Mark because... Mark Taylor sounds kind of predicable and a bit bland to me. Have you considered Marcus Taylor?
    All the best,
    Mischa.

moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Stuart Francis Taylor is a lovely name and I think it goes perfectly with your other childrens names.

Geoffrey Adam or Stuart Francis are both lovely names and they go very well with names of your other children
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"