Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Oh my goodness, Pyrus is a chunk!

I really like Goldenrod Sylvie, Goldenrod Lenore, and Goldenrod Leonie.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe

I saw the picture and honest to god SQUEALED. They are perfection. I love, love their names. Juniper and Pyrus! Perfection.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Wren or Simon Adler | Alice Violetta or Atlas Dov | Julian 'Jules' River or Juniper 'Joon' Lovelace | Roscoe Fox or Marlowe Fritz | Jane Lucinda or Lucien Wilde | Louisa Valor or Eloise March | Ivan Elliot or Iris Cordelia | August Jack or Jasper Hale | Dashiell Jude or Judah Reeve | Thea Marina or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Finnegan Wallace or Felix Raphael

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

I actually like Goldenrod, but maybe using it as a middle would be easier.

I agree that Sylvie is nice because Goldenrod is long, but I think Goldenrod Leonie is pretty!

I think Goldenrod is great to honor your family, and Goldenrod works nicely especially with big sister Juniper. Not sure what you call her, but Junie and Goldie are way cute (and of course brother, too).

I'd absolutely eliminate Aurelia, as the two "gold" names is a little much.

What about Goldenrod Mary or Goldenrod May or Goldenrod Molly or Goldenrod Maren or Goldenrod Maris? Miep is a Mary variant, and so are the above, so you could doubly honor your relative.
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Favorites - Eliza, Phoebe, Juliet, Archer, Ronan, Jude

That's such a sweet story so I see why you want to use the name! I'd call her Goldie unless you're planning on calling her by her middle name. I really like Sylvie.
    Mom to 2 girls ♥ Bayard McConnell "Bay" & Marguerite Davis "Maple"