Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Even if you don't like the FN, please vote...

Goldenrod is the name of the first child in my nom's family to be born in America. It's a a name with a lot of meaning to me and I get mostly positive reaction when I test drive it. That being said, I know it's not for everyone. I can't decide which middle I like best. I keep going back and forth. Here are the ones I like best in the middle:
    Aurelia
    Phyllida
    Seraphine
    Yara
    Finola
    Minerva
    Sylvie
    Leonie
    Hermione

Other possibilities I have considered:
    Arrietty
    Adelphia
    Fiona
    Soleil
    Calliope
    Ophelia
    Cordelia
    Renata
    Amelie
    Verity
    Cressida
    Vega
    Ariadne

Finola, Sylvie and Leonie are my favorites, particularly Finola.
    ...dreaming of naming my future first cat.

today's favorites: Howl, Sherlock, Scheherazade

(and favorites of the non-pet names: Celia Hermione, Odette, Inigo, Arthur Rooney)

Goldenrod Sylvie is my pick. It kind of takes a long time to say Goldenrod, KWIM? I like how Sylvie is kind of slight little name that slips off the tongue, yet substantial enough to follow Goldenrod. Some of the other names just make the whole combo clunky, like Goldenrod Hermione. The other names I think would help pick up the tempo are Finola, Leonie, & Soleil. The only name I would utterly and completely get rid of though is Amelie. The D followed by "AM" is...not good.

None of these are good.. Goldenrod is AWFUL

Goldrenrod Leonie would be my pick, but I also really like Finola, Aurelia, Ophelia, and Ariadne. I think the softer sounding names flow better with Goldrenrod. The d ending makes some of the names sound harsh/less flowy. Also, I agree with saracita about tossing Amelie.