Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help with a boys name for a short story!

I am looking for a boys' name the comes with a short nickname like Ronan, Ro. Not sure if I should use Ronan as I don't think it fits the character.

Description of boy - Black hair, blue eyes, sweet, strong, loving, feisty.

Story plot - About a family who have to deal with their son having cancer. The other reason I don't want to use the name Ronan because to the boy Ronan Thompson, who Taylor Swift wrote a song about. He had cancer and died at the age of three and I don't want to sound like I'm copying his name.

Family - Mum, Dad, older son, younger son (Boy who gets cancer) and daughter. If you could also suggest names for the whole family that would be extremely helpful!

I am thinking of using the last name Bell. Father might be called Charles 'Charlie' but that's not set in stone.

Thanks in advance. *Sorry for any spelling mistakes, I'm a terrible proof reader.*

anyone? ...

I'm usually more likely to respond if there's a list of names to choose from already Sort of shows you've gone half way to making an effort to help yourself before asking others
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Yeah, detailed character descriptions are nice, and any brainstorming you've already done. We like having a really solid picture of the character and what style you're looking for. Otherwise we'll throw out a bunch of names that are almost guaranteed to be useless, which is even MORE frustrating than no responses...
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

the first names that came to me; Cain and Greyson