Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Help!!! Baby brother for twins Liam Ryan and Owen Matthew

We need help!! My husband and I are at complete odds with baby boy names. Baby will be arriving soon and we need suggestions. I'm open to almost anything. Our last name starts with a B - so no B names. And ends with an S - making names like Marcus and Lucas sound funny. I'd like to stay away from VERY popular names - but it's very hard.
    I like Evan, Asher, Griffin, Noel.... Also lik Caelan and Phelan. And Afton (too feminine though).
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

My first thought was actually Evan. Asher is a good option if you want something less popular. It goes really well with Liam and Owen, but I fully expect it to enter the top 100 in 2013 and continue to rise. Noel feels like the safest bet from your list. What about...

Keegan
    Ronan
    Eamon
    Kieran
    Riordan
    Lorcan (if you don't mind repeating initials)
    Reid
    Declan
    Wyatt
    Graham
    Callum
    Jude
    Rory
    Niall
    Hudson
    Cormac
    Alec
    Emmett
    Sawyer
    Brady
    Grant
    Cooper
    Kellan
    Emily, 18, Southeastern US.
    College student and avid name nerd.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

My first thought is Rhys! I think it is perfect with Liam and Owen. I like Evan but think it is too rhymey with Owen. I also like Griffin. So, I would suggest:

Rhys
    Finn
    Mason

Not sure if you're trying to stick with Irish/Welsh names, but I think Owen, Liam and Sebastian would make great brothers. They all strike the same balance to me between masculinity and softness.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent