Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I love Clara Evangeline and Sebastian James as combos! Very charming, and they work really well together. I also love Ella, but I'm with the others, I don't really see the appeal of St-Germain? It sounds very masculine and surnamey to me, much like St. James or St. John. I think Charles is very handsome, as well, but I'm not keen on Damien. I didn't used to care (or even know! Scary movies are so not my thing, haha) about the connection to The Omen, but Damien's taken on a dark, sinister, scary sort of feel to it, thanks to that movie. I haven't even seen it, so I don't know what's so bad about it, but the connection is there, regardless. Even before I heard people mention the movie, though, I wasn't crazy about Damien. I just don't really see the appeal. Plus, I think Sebastian and Damien are too close for brothers, sorry. But Clara and Sebastian are fab!

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

I like them all! I think they sound classic, but also unique - they are lovely.
    {Eve | Vivian | Cora | Beatrix | Jane | Rowan | Clara | Helena | Celeste}

[Jack | James | Theodore | Leo | Gideon | Kieran | Simon | Oliver]

I love Clara, Ella, and Sebastian James. Not crazy about the other names.