Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Margot Louise, Margot Juliet, or Margot Penelope have to be my favorites. They just sound the best and make the most sense together. If you pair 2 syllable Margot with a 1 syllable name, it just sounds weird to me. I love the name Wren, but Margot Wren is very hard to say together with the 2:1 syllables and the R's being so close. Even though Margot Joy and Margot Faye are 2:1 syllables, they sound good together and have great flow. Maybe because of the middles ending with the -y sound?

So here are my picks/why:
    - Margot Louise: Down to earth, friendly, not too frilly but still feminine!
    - Margot Juliet: Just sounds so pretty together. Very unique.
    - Margot Penelope: Down to earth, friendly, quirky and sweet!
    - Margot Joy: Simple, sweet, down to earth, and friendly.
    - Margot Faye: Mysterious yet mischievous; quirky and unique.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen